Monday, April 5, 2010

March is out, April is IN!

Can you believe it's already April?  I'm shocked!  It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I was rushing around to get birthday parties planned, and now I'm already thru Easter!  This year is going by way too fast.  I didn't get as much baking done this weekend (only a batch of cupcakes) but I did get to spend some quality time with my wonderful girls.  Maddie was SO excited to have gotten an iPod shuffle from the Easter bunny, she was practically silent all day yesterday.  She had that thing glued to her ears the entire day.  Mackenzie got another book to add to her Diary of a Wimpy Kid collection, and she was just as excited as Maddie.  Oh, and I found the CUTEST little cheer shirts to put in their baskets!  They LOVE them and I'm pretty sure probably wore them to school today. 


I had planned on making another basket weave cake (it seems so Eastery, don't you think) but didn't have time.  So I'll just include pictures I took from the last time I made it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment