Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm SO thankful!!!

It's been a while since I posted, because I've been BUSY!  I'm so thankful for my wonderful children, they are always cracking me up.  I had to take a picture of a drawing Maddie made for me, because I was having the worst day, and it brightened my day in ways you can't even imagine.  Poor dad!  As much as he may try, she's still a mommy's girl.  Lucky for him, Mackenzie is definitely a daddy's girl. 

Last Saturday was my sister's bridal shower, and I got to bake cookies!  I didn't have my camera, so I had to use my iPhone to take the pictures, so don't pay attention to the poor quality of any photos I'll be including on this post. 


How cute are these?  My girls and I were oohing and ahhing over how well they turned out!  The pictures really do not do them justice.  They weren't perfect, but it was good experience, and I'll be making more this weekend. 

Otherwise we've just been busy getting back into the swing of things.  Between cake classes, work picking up (thank goodness it's hailing), organizing an event for PTO, and getting started with my new Treasurer duties at cheer, I'm a busy girl. 

I hope all is well!!!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment